Early Bird Ticket $150 (early bird registration ends March 27, 2020)
Individual Ticket $175
Reserved Table of Ten $2500
Volunteer Ticket $75 (you must be a Resilience volunteer)
17TH ANNUAL EVENING OF IMPACT: EVERYONE EMPOWERED
Thursday, April 30, 2020
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
221 N Columbus Dr.
Chicago, IL 60601
Valet Parking Available (Cost TBD)
Elizabeth and Michael Beaudin and Jonathan Center
Elizabeth and Michael Beaudin and Resilience Director of the Board Jonathan Center are thrilled to serve as Co-Chairs for the 17th Annual Evening of Impact.
For more information about becoming a sponsor, please contact Amy O’Keeffe at email@example.com.
Thank you for choosing to support our 17th Annual Evening of Impact: Everyone Empowered. We are so grateful for your support of sexual violence response and prevention services in Chicago, and we can’t thank you enough for being a part of this important event.
You can register to participate in our silent auction, view items, and bid on items! Be sure to check the link regularly as we add more exciting items to our silent auction.
ABOUT THE EVENING OF IMPACT AND VISIONARY AWARD
Evening of Impact
The Evening of Impact is Resilience’s largest annual gathering inviting donors, partners, friends, and allies to celebrate our impact in the lives of survivors and our continued work to create a world free of sexual assault, abuse, and harassment. Proceeds from the evening go toward supporting Resilience’s programs and services, helping to ensure that survivors and their communities continue to have access to vital resources and a place to heal.
The Dr. Natalie A. Stephens Visionary Award recognizes the work of far-sighted leaders who have made a powerful and lasting impact on the movement to end sexual violence. The award is named in honor of our late founder, Dr. Natalie A. Stephens, who served as an OB/GYN at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and, together with ten medical and nursing students, founded Rape Victim Advocates in 1974 to provide survivors with a place of healing.
Past Visionary Award Winners
- Kenyette Tisha Barnes and Oronike Odeleye, 2019
- Tarana Burke, 2018
- Annie E. Clark and Andrea L. Pino, 2017
- Kristie Paskvan, 2016
- Dr. Beth E. Richie, 2015
- Shauna Prewitt; Sexual Assault Justice Project of CAASE; and LifeSpan, 2013
- Tom and Mary Seeburg; RVA’s Volunteers Past and Present, 2012
- Megan Twohey, David Jackson, and Gary Marx; Lookingglass Theatre Company, 2011
- Jane M. Saks and the Ellen Stone Belic Institute for the Study of Women & Gender in the Arts and Media; Scheherazade Tillet and A Long Walk Home; Catharsis Projections, 2010
- 35th Anniversary Celebration (no Visionary Awards given), 2009
- The Honorable Virginia M. Kendall and Senator Carol A. Ronen, 2008
- Mary Morten and Sunny Fischer, 2007
- Lisa Madigan; Camille Romero; and Chiharu Iwasaki, 2006
- Jamie Kalven, 2005
- Barbara Engel; Polly Poskin; and Gerardo Montemayor (posthumous award), 2004
- Jamie Frankic-Birket; Tracy Gleason; and Universal Express, LLC, 2003
For more information: please contact Amy O’Keeffe, Director of Development.
Our Evening of Impact website banner is designed by Pono Design Studio.
To become a sponsor for the Evening of Impact, please contact Amy O’Keeffe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To become an in-kind sponsor of the Evening of Impact, please contact Lindsay Cogan at email@example.com.
Kelley Kitley, Owner, Serendipitous Psychotherapy, LLC
Katherine Stabler, Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Nuveen
To join the Evening of Impact Host Committee, please contact Amy O’Keeffe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Tom Andreesen, President
Kate Meyer, Vice President
Lauren Pesa, Treasurer
Julie Cameron, Secretary
SILENT AUCTION COMMITTEE
Michelle D. Morrow, Ed.D
To join our silent auction committee, please contact Amy O’Keeffe at email@example.com.
SILENT AUCTION DONORS
Anthenaum Theatre Productions
Chicago Pizza Tours
International Museum of Surgical Science
MaZi Dance Fitness
Music Box Theatre
Wines for Humanity
To donate an item, experience, or gift to our silent auction, please contact Amy O’Keeffe at firstname.lastname@example.org.