Mark your calendars! This year #GivingTuesday is on Tuesday, December 3, 2019. You can support Resilience by clicking the Donate button at the top of our website.
GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the United States) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving. We at Resilience will be participating, with plenty of ways for you to give and a round-the-clock campaign. Stay tuned for more updates. We hope you’ll join us!
Support Resilience during #GivingTuesday:
- Make a gift on our website
- Make a gift on #ILGive, the official #GivingTuesday campaign for the state of Illinois
- Use #MyGivingStory to tell your story of giving to Resilience. You can win up to $10,000 for Resilience!
- Spread the word! Tell others about giving to Resilience on #GIvingTuesday
Learn more about Resilience:
- Find us on GivingTuesday.org
- Find us on Charity Navigator
- Find us on Guide Star
- Read our one-pager
Online giving campaigns are successful because of amazing supporters like you. Thank you!