Empowering Art Therapy Group
February 7 -3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30 pm on Monday, repeating until 03/14/2022
Resilience’s Empowering Art Therapy group is beginning January 2022. This is a closed 8-week virtual group for survivors to explore empowerment and personal strengths through art therapy and guided discussion. Participants will draw from their own experiences and art materials on hand to identify inner resources and share with others. Open to adult survivors of sexual violence (18+), all genders welcome. Facilitated by Annalise Castro, MAATC and Jade Davis.
Mondays 3:30pm – 5pm CST
January 24th – March 14th
If interested, please contact Jade Davis by email at email@example.com.
Suggested art materials:
- Paper, notebooks, sketchbooks, journals
- Writing utensils (pencils, colored pens)
- Drawing utensils (colored pencils, markers, crayons, etc.)
- Magazines, newspaper, scrap paper for collage
- Glue, scissors
- 3-D art materials (modeling clay, jewelry materials)
- Sewing materials (embroidery, yarn, fabric)
- Found objects