Trauma Therapy Services
What to expect from trauma therapy:
- All trauma therapy services at Resilience are free and confidential. Services are provided by licensed therapists or interns pursuing graduate level degrees in mental health counseling, psychology, social work, or art therapy.
- After joining the waitlist you will be contacted by our Trauma Intervention Specialist to schedule an intake appointment. After completing the intake appointment and if you are appropriate for services at Resilience you will be assigned to one of our trauma therapists to begin your 20 session of trauma therapy.
- Resilience provides therapy for survivors of all ages.
- Trauma therapy is available in English and Spanish.
Who is trauma therapy for?
- Services are offered to survivors and their non-offending loved ones.
- Appropriate clients may be anyone who has experienced any form of sexual violence, including harassment, abuse, or assault at any time in their lives.
- Open to survivors, family, loved ones, care givers, and partners of survivors.
- We are only able to provide services to clients who are current IL residents.
Who will I be working with?
- Click here to view our staff list.
What kind of services are offered?
- Individual therapy (available in English and Spanish)
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Couples therapy
- School-based therapy (per request)
- Art therapy
- Trauma-informed care with evidence-based modalities
Ready to begin? Please click here for current listings of therapy workshops and group therapy sessions.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call (312) 443-9603, or contact us via email.
“My eyes and soul could finally see the life I was designed to live. I felt confident, empowered, encouraged and finally in control of my life. I know that none of this would have been possible without Resilience.”
Make A Difference
When you make a gift to Resilience, you join hundreds of other supporters who are dedicated to our mission and to our vision.